Hello to everyone at Delighted Reader, and thank you for inviting my comments! I’m Rosanne Bittner, author of 60 historical romance novels. I’ve been writing over 30 years and love, love, love my subject – American history, especially America’s Old West and Native Americans. My books are well researched and always involve real history, real events and real places. I just get my fictitious characters involved in a particular event or time period and off we go! My newest book is DESPERATE HEARTS from Sourcebooks. I’ll tell you about the story, but first I’d like to answer the question you gave me – what are my five favorite things about fall?
- My most favorite thing about fall is the weather. As I write this it’s a hot, muggy day in Michigan, but before long we will get that lovely fall weather – cool days, cold nights, crispy blue skies.
- The second thing I love about fall is FOOTBALL! I am a Notre Dame fan and a Bears fan – but I love watching other teams and football in general. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Yes!
- Another thing I love about fall is the smell in the air. I live in a farming community, and you can smell apples and grapes in the fall. And there is a special smell to falling leaves and often, the smell of burning those leaves.
- Also, fall means beautiful colors. Here in Michigan we have lots of hardwood trees, and they turn to colors of yellow, orange, deep red and even purple. It’s just gorgeous.
- And of course fall means we are approaching Thanksgiving – my favorite holiday. I do all the cooking and the whole family comes over. There is nothing like the smell of that turkey roasting in the oven and all those side dishes – and of course after dinner we all sit around watching FOOTBALL!
I have written too many titles to list here, so if you go to my web site at www.rosannebittner.com you can find a list of all my books and how to get them. I also have a blog at www.rosannebittner.blogspot.com, and I am on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, Linkedin, Pinterest, Goodreads and many other sites. Thank you again for inviting a visit. I hope to hear from many of you after reading DESPERATE HEARTS!
Elizabeth Wainwright is on the run. Accused of a murder she didn’t commit, she has no choice but to cut ties with her old life and flee West. The last thing she wants is attention, but when her stagecoach is attacked, she suddenly finds herself under the fierce protection of one of Montana’s famed vigilantes…whether she likes it or not.
Lawman Mitch Brady is sworn to uphold justice. He’s never met a man he’s feared, and he’s never met a woman more desperately in need of his help. Something’s shaken the secretive Elizabeth, but as he gets to know the beautiful city belle, he finds the only thing he wants more than her safety…is her trust. Elizabeth longs to give herself to Mitch, but when her past finally catches up with her, can she truly trust her life to the vigilante who’s stolen her heart?
Comment below for a chance to win a paperback copy of Desperate Hearts.
US//CAN only. Giveaway ends September 15, 2014 at 11:59 pm EDT.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Save Your Breath by Melinda Leigh - September 19, 2019
- Blog All About It September 2019 - September 14, 2019
- Review: Simply Love by Mary Balogh - September 13, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Review: You Again by Carolyn Scott - September 12, 2019
- Review: Nothing to Fear by Juno Rushdan - September 11, 2019