Snag that tall, dewy, glass of lemonade and the snack of your choice. Settle into your shaded hammock. And crack open your summer read of choice. The clock has started on our Sun N’ Fun Word Scavenger Hunt Challenge. Good luck, everyone!
For six days, we’ll be reading and hunting down those summer-themed words from the list. It’s not about how many books you can get read so much as how keen your eyes are to catch those words and how much summer fun is in your books.
In the end, we’ll tally up who has the most words found (don’t forget those bonus tasks), and announce the winner.
Sign-Up, Rules, and Scavenger List are: HERE
Oh and no hitting the search on your e-reader and listing words from books without actually reading the book. Haha, I had to share that because my husband decided that if he was participating that’s how he’d go for the win. Yeah, not a big reader, that one.
Tracking your books and word finds is however you want to do it, but your final tally must be turned in through the Sign-up page in the comment section where you can copy and paste your tally in or leave a link to your tally page.
What book is first up for you? I’ve got The Bad Miss Bennet Abroad by Jean Burnett
Giveaway is International:
International winner will receive the option of choosing a $10 or less book from The Book Depository or $10 Amazon GC if they are able to receive it.
US winner will have a shot at four of these former review finished copies and ARCs:
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Bad Influence by Stefanie London #Giveaway - February 22, 2019
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019
- Caid: Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides by Cara Bristol #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 18, 2019