Series: Lone Star Sweets #3
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on September 3, 2015
Running in fear of his matchmaking mama, Derek Forrester runs right in the arms of Peggy and a lie about their engagement. Less than impressed, Peg succumbs to his kisses and is ready to do whatever he asks right? She’s a tattoo wearing coffee cart business woman and doesn’t have time for this silly business, but Derek isn’t joking once he has had a taste.
I loved this quick romp into the world of food trucks and coffee carts. Peg is a hard working woman with a dream. She talks to the customers and picks just the right drinks for them, but she isn’t your high society type that Derek’s momma is looking to entice. I loved Peg’s feisty take no prisoners attitude. Derek can’t stand up to his mom, but when it comes to letting Peg go, he won’t let go.
The story is fast and quickly over, but the hero and heroine meshed well after a rocky start. Polar opposites helped for once with this.
I loved seeing a few characters from past books and learning more about a few we might see in the future. The Cupcake Cowboy makes his appearance along with the Sticky Cowgirl. All my favorites. Can I try some of these sweets these people are making?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- One and Only by Jenny Holiday #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 17, 2018
- Crossing Quinn by Gail Koger #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 15, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 13, 2018
- Bad Bachelor by Stefanie London #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 12, 2018
- Love Game by Maggie Wells #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 10, 2018