The Great Pick Up Line featuring
Base by Cathleen Ross
‘You’re beautiful. Be a terrible waste if you turned.’
‘For whom? Do up my shirt.’
‘I haven’t finished examining you.’ He pulled the fabric together covering her breasts, then undid the button of her jeans and pulled down the zipper.
by Cathleen Ross
The world’s gone to hell, and her only chance of survival is the sexy, dominant soldier determined to keep her safe…
Doctor Ruth Parker has always taken care of herself, and that’s what she’s doing now, hiding out in her apartment and avoiding her neighbours: once privileged Mosman residents, now flesh-eating braindeads, thanks to the virus that’s turned her world—and everyone else’s—to hell.
Captain Jack Lang has always taken care of others, and with the newly secured Base he and his loyal commandos control the only safe place in the city. But the Base has needs that he can’t meet—doctors. And women. So when he discovers Ruth and her two friends in an unsafe apartment, he brings them back to Base where he knows he can keep them safe, and where he will do anything to make them stay.
Ruth is used to giving orders, not taking them, and the Captain’s methods for making sure she stays put don’t gel with her fierce independent streak. But the world has changed, and Jack will make Ruth understand that he is in charge and that her survival is more important than her control-freak tendencies—even if he has to chain her to the bed to do it.
Get it now!
Event Giveaway – Sponsored by Delighted Reader
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Bad Influence by Stefanie London #Giveaway - February 22, 2019
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019
- Caid: Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides by Cara Bristol #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 18, 2019