The Great Pick Up Line featuring
Impure Bargains by Decadent Kane
“I can smell and feel your desire. Your mind bucks what your body wants. And your soul reveals it to me. Those deep dark secrets of yours. You will like losing control.”
(Impure Bargains -book 1)
by Decadent Kane
Desiderus has served Ba’al faithfully for nearly one hundred years. When Haven Rowe put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, her fierce nature stirred emotions he hadn’t felt since before Ba’al claimed him. With his sight set on consuming her body and soul, he’ll use every deceptive idea at his disposal to make sure she belongs to him.
When Haven walked in on a demon stealing her brother, Jeremy, her entire world unraveled. Born to a family of magic users, yet unable to use magic of her own, Haven will do anything to get her brother back from the depths of hell, even if it means she has to bargain her soul.
With the help of a witch, Haven seeks out loopholes to the soul bargains that have been made. She either finds a way out for her and Jeremy, or they both might be lost forever. What she doesn’t count on is the betrayal of her own body and the insurmountable attraction she has for the demon she’s trying to escape.
Get it now!
Event Giveaway – Sponsored by Delighted Reader
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Don’t forget what really needs to be packed! Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 21, 2018
- Review: Beneath the Scars by Cherise Sinclair - July 20, 2018
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - July 18, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Tucker by Lori Foster - July 16, 2018
- Review: Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 16, 2018