The Great Pick Up Line featuring
Under the Hood by Juanita Kees
“Tiffany-Jane Stevens?” His voice reverberated through her, deep and rumbling. Not unlike thunder—which matched the expression on his face.
She shivered. “Yes?”
“Scott Devin. Tie your damn shoes, take off that ridiculous skirt, and meet me in my office.” With that, he spun around and stalked off.
Under the Hood
by Juanita Kees
When Scott Devin buys a struggling car dealership in semi-rural Western Australia, the last person he expects to see in charge is a stilletto-wearing, mini-skirted foreperson. Exactly the distraction a struggling, male-dominated workshop doesn’t need! But there’s more to TJ Stevens than meets the eye.
TJ Stevens has two major goals in life: to preserve her grandfather’s heritage and protect her teenage rehabilitation program — and she’ll go to any lengths to do it. Scott Devin’s presence is a threat to everything she’s worked hard to achieve, so keeping him at arms length shouldn’t be a problem…or will it?
Get it now!
Event Giveaway – Sponsored by Delighted Reader
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020