The Great Pick Up Line featuring
Mistaken By Fate by Katee Robert
“It’s your call. If you want to go home, I’ll put you in a cab and send you home. If you want to come home with me, I’m going to do everything I promised and more, and you’ll come screaming my name before the hour’s out.”
– Will Reaver
Mistaken by Fate by Katee Robert
The man she should want, or the man she craves…
Fashion designer Ridley Ethridge thinks she’s found the perfect, stable sort of guy in her childhood friend Will Reaver. With seduction in her sights, she arranges to rock Will’s world at an exclusive club that caters to those with adventurous and erotic appetites. What happens next is both intense and satisfying—until Ridley’s blindfold comes off to reveal Will’s twin brother. The same twin who broke her heart eight years ago.
Former soldier Garrett Reaver hasn’t ever gotten Ridley out of his system. And now that she’s before him in all her submissive glory? He’ll be damned before he lets someone else have her, especially his brother. Because Garrett and Ridley have some seriously unfinished business to take care of, and it starts now. And this time, he’ll show Ridley how exquisite a relationship with him could be…if their past doesn’t catch up to them first.
Get it now!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight and Excerpt: Stage Dive Novel by Kylie Scott - September 25, 2018
- Review: Hidden by Rebecca Zanetti – Three for One Review! - September 25, 2018
- Review: Swagger by Liz Lincoln - September 22, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 21, 2018
- Audio Book Review: The Baby Maker by Lili Valente - September 20, 2018