What You Need to Know
We all love bad boys, right?
The motorcycle riding bad boy who makes you sweat.
The streetfighter, just trying to survive.
The Rock Star moaning out your name.
You get the picture.
The Challenge (if you choose to accept it)
Level One – 5-9 books – Capturing the Bad Boy
Level Two – 10-15 books – Engaged to the Bad Boy
Level Three – 15 books or more – Taking the Bad Boy to the Alter
Those pesky rules….
* The minimum goal is 5 books.
* The books have to feature a bad boy hero:
Rock stars, MC members, streetfighters, assassins, mafia, loners, geeks, etc.
* Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
* Sign up between December 1, 2015- December 31, 2016.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Razr by Larissa Ione - April 20, 2017
- Review: Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde - April 20, 2017
- Review: Rockstar Daddy by Taryn Quinn - April 19, 2017
- Review: The Sheikh’s Bought Wife by Sharon Kendrick - April 17, 2017
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - April 14, 2017