What You Need to Know
We all love bad boys, right?
The motorcycle riding bad boy who makes you sweat.
The streetfighter, just trying to survive.
The Rock Star moaning out your name.
You get the picture.
The Challenge (if you choose to accept it)
Level One – 5-9 books – Capturing the Bad Boy
Level Two – 10-15 books – Engaged to the Bad Boy
Level Three – 15 books or more – Taking the Bad Boy to the Alter
Those pesky rules….
* The minimum goal is 5 books.
* The books have to feature a bad boy hero:
Rock stars, MC members, streetfighters, assassins, mafia, loners, geeks, etc.
* Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
* Sign up between Now – November 30, 2017.
[directory form=”22″ page_size=”100″ search=”false” smartapproval=”false” lightboxsettings=”images”]
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? Kendall Ryan Strikes Again! - March 15, 2019
- Review: Dirty Like Brody by Jaine Diamond - March 12, 2019
- Review: Dirty Like Me by Jaine Diamond - March 5, 2019
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - March 1, 2019
- The Book Report February 2019 - February 28, 2019