What You Need to Know
We all love bad boys, right?
The motorcycle riding bad boy who makes you sweat.
The streetfighter, just trying to survive.
The Rock Star moaning out your name.
You get the picture.
The Challenge (if you choose to accept it)
Level One – 5-9 books – Capturing the Bad Boy
Level Two – 10-15 books – Engaged to the Bad Boy
Level Three – 15 books or more – Taking the Bad Boy to the Alter
Those pesky rules….
* The minimum goal is 5 books.
* The books have to feature a bad boy hero:
Rock stars, MC members, streetfighters, assassins, mafia, loners, geeks, etc.
* Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
* Sign up between Now – November 30, 2017.
Entries for The Bad Boys of Romance Challenge Sign Up 2017
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti - May 24, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote April - May 24, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Favorite Blends - May 6, 2017
- Review: Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh - May 5, 2017
- Guest Author: Writing What You Know, Even When It Sucks By Cari Z #Giveaway - May 4, 2017