Now it’s time to see what I got in my June 2 Book Bookworm Box. With the two book box, you don’t get as much or any of the neat things they procure for the one book box. That was the case this month, nothing very interesting. The books looked great, but the things in the box were a big disappointment. But that’s the breaks. You have good months and bad months. So take a look at what I got!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Baby Daddy Wanted by Taryn Quinn - July 18, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - July 15, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair - July 13, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 (2 book box) - July 8, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 - July 6, 2019