Now it’s time to see what I got in my June 2 Book Bookworm Box. With the two book box, you don’t get as much or any of the neat things they procure for the one book box. That was the case this month, nothing very interesting. The books looked great, but the things in the box were a big disappointment. But that’s the breaks. You have good months and bad months. So take a look at what I got!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Cuffed by His Charm by Stacey Kennedy - September 16, 2019
- The Book Report August 2019 - September 12, 2019
- Interview with Kerrigan Byrne - September 10, 2019
- Review: When I Need You by Lorelei James - August 8, 2019
- Readers on the River Author Reading List – Challenge Update - August 4, 2019