Now it’s time to see what I got in my June 2 Book Bookworm Box. With the two book box, you don’t get as much or any of the neat things they procure for the one book box. That was the case this month, nothing very interesting. The books looked great, but the things in the box were a big disappointment. But that’s the breaks. You have good months and bad months. So take a look at what I got!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You: Unconventional Romance Advice to the Non-Athlete Heroine - November 21, 2019
- Review: Puck Me, Baby by Lili Valente - November 21, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Reboot: Holiday On Ice by Jaci Burton - November 20, 2019
- I Dare You: Fall Sports Romance - November 20, 2019
- Review Reboot: Game for Anything by Bella Andre - November 19, 2019