Welcome to week 2 of The Comment Challenge!
Last week we had so many new commenters on blogs all over the web along with some here! Thank you to everyone who participated.
To keep things fresh, we are going to mix up the comment challenge a little this week.
To enter into the giveaway, comment on at least two blogs from now until the end of Sunday. The posts you can comment on needs to be a review of a paranormal or urban fantasy romance book. The key elements to be valid….
- You must comment on a minimum of 2 different blogs.
- The comment must be on a review of a book.
- The review of the book must be paranormal or urban fantasy romance.
- Leave a comment on two different blogs (not the same blog for both). Only book review blogs will count.
- Comment must be made on a review of a paranormal or urban fantasy book.
- Come back here and comment on this post with a link to your comments.
- On Monday I will pick a winner who will be announce in the Sunday Summary and the next Comment Challenge Post.
- Minimum of two comments and links to those comments.
- Open International. US winners will get the books/swag shipped directly from me. International will receive the books from The Book Depository. If The Book Depository doesn’t ship to your country, then a new winner will be selected.
- No substitutions or changes. The books given away are listed above.
- For further details, please refer to our Giveaway Policy.
Congratulations to Terri!
Terri made two comments on two different book blogs and won the giveaway for last week. For more details, you can check out last weeks Comment Challenge.