Welcome to week 3 of The Comment Challenge!
Last week I had some emergencies that kept me from getting the challenge posted. I apologize. And I almost missed this week, but got to thinking I wanted to change a few things up this week.
The Challenge…and rules…
- Comment on romance book blogs ONLY.
- Comments on giveaways or non-romance book blogs DO NOT count.
- You need comment here with a link to the post you left a comment on. If I don’t see a link to verify, you aren’t entered.
- Enter a new comment for each of your comments, not all in one comment. This makes it easier for the random picker to choose.
- Giveaway is open from November 2-8. Ends November 8 at 11:59 PM.
- Each comment is worth one entry. No limit on entries this week. Comment as many times as you want an entry.
- Open US/CAN only for a $15 GC to the winner’s choice of iTunes, Amazon, B&N or ARe.
- Open Internationally for $15 maximum worth of books from The Book Depository.
- Only one winner, no substitutions.
- Comments will be verified.
- For further details, please refer to our Giveaway Policy.
On week 2 of The Comment Challenge, there were no entries, so no winner was selected. The books up for the giveaway were put back in my giveaway bucket for future giveaways. This made me sad 🙁 Please don’t make me sad this week 🙂
So go forth and comment!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Love Machine by Kendall Ryan - September 18, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 14, 2018
- Review: Intercepted by Alexa Martin - September 11, 2018
- Sweet Delight: Saving Caroline by Susan Stoker - September 9, 2018
- Sale and Freebies! Updated: September 12, 2018 - September 6, 2018