Did you know book bloggers love comments?
Yes, we do and we love talking books.
Did you know that less than 1% of our readers actually comment?
Yep, we have shy readers.
But when I see a comment on a review I spent a lot of time on, I jump for joy and try to get back to the computer to respond because I want to talk about the books I love!
I know I am not the only one who loves comments in the blogger community. To help get more comments to the people who adore you, why don’t you comment on a review, feature or anything a book blogger posts?
So I am challenging all my readers to comment on two blogs over a weekend starting on Friday through Sunday. If you do…then I have a giveaway for you!
- Leave a comment on two different blogs (not the same one for both). Only book review blogs will count.
- Come back here and comment on this post with a link to your comment.
- Sometime Monday I will pick a winner who will be announce in the Sunday Summary.
- Maximum of two entries.
- Open International. US winners will get the book shipped directly from me. International will receive it from The Book Depository. If The Book Depository doesn’t ship to your country, then a new winner will be selected.
- No substitutions or changes. The book given away will be listed below.
- For further details, please refer to our Giveaway Policy.
Now go forth and make me proud. I know you can do it. Comment away. We love you!
This week’s comment giveaway book is: