You know what I am talking about…
those long series everyone raves about, but you have fallen behind.
Maybe you have read a few.
Maybe the author writes faster than superman.
Maybe you never heard about it until the series went viral.
Yeah, that series that has been hanging a noose around you neck …
getting tighter and tighter.
Now you can be the heroine/hero on Social Media
talking about the latest and greatest book that has come out and save everyone’s day!
The Challenge (if you choose to accept it)
Level One – 5-9 books – Surviving the Book Tsunami
Level Two – 10-15 books – Removing the Thorn From My Side
Level Three – 15 books or more – Goddess of Reading the Never Ending Series
Those pesky rules….
* The minimum goal is 5 books.
* The books have to be in the same series and by the same author(s).
* Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
* Sign up between December 1, 2016- December 31, 2017.
Entries for Never Ending Series Challenge Sign Up 2017
|Darlene @ Darlene's Book Nook||http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/p/2017-challenges.html|
|Shari @ Delighted Reader||http://delightedreader.com|
|Angie @ Ba_Bamb||https://booksandbeautyaremybag.com/2016/12/29/count-me-in-the-series-that-never-ends-challenge/|
|Sophia Rose @ Delighted Reader||https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/5063928?shelf=2017-series-challenge|
|Powered by Gravity Forms Directory|
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall - November 11, 2017
- Review: Love Me By Christmas by Jaci Burton - November 8, 2017
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017