You know what I am talking about…
those long series everyone raves about, but you have fallen behind.
Maybe you have read a few.
Maybe the author writes faster than superman.
Maybe you never heard about it until the series went viral.
Yeah, that series that has been hanging a noose around you neck …
getting tighter and tighter.
Now you can be the heroine/hero on Social Media
talking about the latest and greatest book that has come out and save everyone’s day!
The Challenge (if you choose to accept it)
Level One – 5-9 books – Surviving the Book Tsunami
Level Two – 10-15 books – Removing the Thorn From My Side
Level Three – 15 books or more – Goddess of Reading the Never Ending Series
Those pesky rules….
* The minimum goal is 5 books.
* The books have to be in the same series and by the same author(s).
* Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
* Sign up between December 1, 2017- December 31, 2018.
Entries for Never Ending Series Challenge Sign Up 2018
|Nelle @Nelle's Nightstand||http://www.nellesnightstand.com/2017/12/2018-bloggerreading-challenge.html|
|Sunny Buzzy Books||http://www.sunnybuzzybooks.co.uk|
|Crystal @ Crystal Blogs Books||http://www.crystalblogsbooks.com/2017/12/2018-challenges-have-i-lost-my-mind.html|
|Darlene @ Darlene's Book Nook||http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_29.html|
|Angela @ Angel's Guilty Pleasures||http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018-the-series-that-never-ends-challenge/|
|Powered by Gravity Forms Directory|
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 20, 2018
- As the Devil Dares by Anna Harrington #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 19, 2018
- One and Only by Jenny Holiday #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 17, 2018
- Crossing Quinn by Gail Koger #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 15, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 13, 2018