You know what I am talking about…
those long series everyone raves about, but you have fallen behind.
Maybe you have read a few.
Maybe the author writes faster than superman.
Maybe you never heard about it until the series went viral.
Yeah, that series that has been hanging a noose around you neck …
getting tighter and tighter.
Now you can be the heroine/hero on Social Media
talking about the latest and greatest book that has come out and save everyone’s day!
The Challenge (if you choose to accept it)
Level One – 5-9 books – Surviving the Book Tsunami
Level Two – 10-15 books – Removing the Thorn From My Side
Level Three – 15 books or more – Goddess of Reading the Never Ending Series
Those pesky rules….
* The minimum goal is 5 books.
* The books have to be in the same series and by the same author(s).
* Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
* Sign up between Now – November 30, 2019.
Coming January 1, 2019 -along with a giveaway! Stay tuned for details!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Bad Influence by Stefanie London #Giveaway - February 22, 2019
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019
- Caid: Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides by Cara Bristol #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 18, 2019