Ray had given up on Mark, his ex-lover, coming back home. Mark left while the going was hot, but Ray thought he couldn’t handle being gay. Mark was out finding what their relationship missed, a woman. More importantly a wife. Mark, Nancy, and Ray get down and dirty with the sex right off the bat. Nancy is obviously someone seeking acceptance and love and does what ever Mark and Ray want. Ray seems to be testing her and Nancy doesn’t believe Ray wants what Mark has promised her.
Overall, there isn’t any character development. It’s an erotic short story that has an epilogue to make you think everything is perfectly alright. Ray is pushy and unlikable. Mark felt like a swarmy car salesman. Nancy felt like a doormat. Really, I couldn’t find much to like about this story.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Want You To Want Me by Lorelei James - August 4, 2020
- The Book Report July 2020 - July 31, 2020
- Review: Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott and Audrey Carlan - July 25, 2020
- Review: Vampire’s Faith by Rebecca Zanetti - July 22, 2020
- Review: Play Dirty by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott - July 21, 2020