Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
For this month, I picked a pair of contemporaries for your choosing pleasure. Both are new to me authors and both have been sitting on my shelf for a long time. Haha!
Accept This Dandelion by Brooke Williams
A Reason to Love by Alexa Morgan
#3 Snowberry Creek
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017