Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
For this month, I picked a pair of contemporaries for your choosing pleasure. Both are new to me authors and both have been sitting on my shelf for a long time. Haha!
Accept This Dandelion by Brooke Williams
A Reason to Love by Alexa Morgan
#3 Snowberry Creek
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Cipher by Larissa Ione - May 22, 2019
- Duo Review: Eli’s Triumph by Joanna Wylde - May 20, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby - May 17, 2019
- Review: The Hookup Handbook by Kendall Ryan - May 13, 2019
- Review: Boyfriend for Hire by Kendall Ryan - May 11, 2019