Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
I really did it well this time with a theme inside a theme. I give you for your voting pleasure- historical romance and even better, dukes and duchesses to choose from.
The Accidental Duchess by Madeline Hunter
#4 Fairbourne Quartet
Heir to the Duke by Jane Ashford
#1 The Duke’s Sons
Incidentally, I realized I had a stack of Dukes and Duchesses on my shelf to choose from. I must have really been in an aristocratic mood for a while there. LOL
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 25, 2018
- The World’s Worst Boyfriend by Erika Kelly #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2018
- Deadly Match by Eve Langlais #TGPUL - February 23, 2018
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote February 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Blocked by Jennifer Lane #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 21, 2018