Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
I really did it well this time with a theme inside a theme. I give you for your voting pleasure- historical romance and even better, dukes and duchesses to choose from.
The Accidental Duchess by Madeline Hunter
#4 Fairbourne Quartet
Heir to the Duke by Jane Ashford
#1 The Duke’s Sons
Incidentally, I realized I had a stack of Dukes and Duchesses on my shelf to choose from. I must have really been in an aristocratic mood for a while there. LOL
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017
- The Kingmaker Chronicles Finale is coming soon! #Giveaway #Excerpt - October 8, 2017
- Question of the Week: Are 99 cent books a deal? - October 2, 2017