Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
This month’s contestants don’t really have a theme unless I call the theme Randomness. Haha! I snagged a couple random books from the pile (as in I closed my eyes and pointed). Both are new to me authors. Looking forward to seeing which one you guys pick.
Until September by Chris Scully
M/M Contemporary Romance
Of Scion and Men by Courtney Sloane
#1 American Scions
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You: Rules of Engagement with Paranormal Creatures - June 26, 2019
- Review: I Will Not Beg by Cherise Sinclair - June 25, 2019
- I Dare You: Shifted Sister - June 25, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Consumed by J.R. Ward - June 21, 2019
- Pre-order – A little chic fic to spice up my summer! - June 14, 2019