Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason just because I’m nosy.
Hot August Nights is an aptly coined name and I love the double-entendre there for romance lovers. Hey guys! Melting yet? Maybe you’re too busy with the fervor of Back to School and all that goes with it.
Alright, so this month, I’m doing a first timer selection that I’m going to call ‘The Unsoliciteds’. Some of you already know what I mean if you do a lot of reviewing. There are those books we receive that seem to come out of the blue because we never actually requested them. Now, it’s a crap shoot whether they are books of interest or not, but sometimes they can be some real gems. We’re about to find out which is the case because you get to pick me a book from my long overdue (hence the reason it’s on the TBR pile) unsoliciteds stack.
Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley
#6 Colorado Mountain
GoodReads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18038459-kaleidoscope?ac=1
Midnight Action by Elle Kennedy
#5 Killer Instincts
GoodReads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18141689-midnight-action
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017