Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
As this is the first month of the year, I want to get a big jump on the books that have sat waiting a loooong while for my attention. These two candidates have the distinction of being the two review books that have sat on my TBR pile the longest (as far as I can tell). So put one of these poor, sad, lonely books out of its misery for me, please.
Drowning in Fire by Hanna Martine
Real Vampires Know Size Matters by Gerry Bartlett
#10 Glory St. Claire
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Yakkety Yak – Favorite Blends - May 6, 2017
- Review: Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh - May 5, 2017
- Guest Author: Writing What You Know, Even When It Sucks By Cari Z #Giveaway - May 4, 2017
- Review: Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen - May 2, 2017
- The Book Report April 2017 - May 1, 2017