Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
This month we have a pair of new to me authors and books from the middle of series. I have not read the books that come before either of these so I will be living dangerously and counting on my super-reader ability to dive in and intuitively understand everything mid-story arc (LOL, no, I really don’t have a secret ability like that). I always planned to go back and read the prior books, but didn’t and now I am in a fury to get these read and off my shelf. On the very possible chance that I really am too lost to finish the story, I’ll switch out for another from my TBR pile in my series challenge World of the Lupi series by Eileen Wilks (keeping with that Urban Fantasy theme).
Dark Love by Elle Jaspers
#5 Dark Ink Chronicles
Flame Bound by Tessa Adams
#2 Lonestar Witch
Excited to see what you pick! The polls are now open. J
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Audio Book Review: Amaryllis by Jayne Castle - January 21, 2019
- Audiobook Review: The Spectral City by Leanna Renee Hieber - January 20, 2019
- Review: The Bride of Ivy Green by Julie Klassen - January 20, 2019
- Review: A Summer to Remember by Mary Balogh - January 17, 2019
- Review: Spirit of the Knight by Debbie Peterson - January 16, 2019