Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
This month we have a pair of new to me authors and books from the middle of series. I have not read the books that come before either of these so I will be living dangerously and counting on my super-reader ability to dive in and intuitively understand everything mid-story arc (LOL, no, I really don’t have a secret ability like that). I always planned to go back and read the prior books, but didn’t and now I am in a fury to get these read and off my shelf. On the very possible chance that I really am too lost to finish the story, I’ll switch out for another from my TBR pile in my series challenge World of the Lupi series by Eileen Wilks (keeping with that Urban Fantasy theme).
Dark Love by Elle Jaspers
#5 Dark Ink Chronicles
Flame Bound by Tessa Adams
#2 Lonestar Witch
Excited to see what you pick! The polls are now open. J
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge August 2018 - August 15, 2018
- Don’t forget to pack Shadow’s Bane by Karen Chance! A kick-ass heroine will save the day! - August 11, 2018
- Review: Shadow’s Bane by Karen Chance - August 9, 2018
- Young Delight: A Study in Charlotte by Brittney Cavallaro - August 5, 2018
- Review: Eternal by Cecy Robson - August 3, 2018