Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
This month I want to focus on my Net Galley shelf seeing how my goal is to hit the lofty height of 97%. I always feel a little guilty about these even though one of them was an oopsie click through an invitation email when I thought I was merely clicking to go to GoodReads to read the blurb. It sounded good so I left it in the pile and it sat. The other one, well let’s just say, it sounded good and still does, but it, too, was left to sit when new pretties showed up to distract me.
Without further ado…
Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley
#6 Colorado Mountain
Island of a Thousand Springs by Sarah Lark
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Blow Me Away by Christina Hovland - February 22, 2019
- Review: Alien Mischief by Cara Bristol - February 18, 2019
- Review: The Magnolia Inn by Carolyn Brown #TGPUL2019 - February 17, 2019
- Blog All About It January 2019 - February 16, 2019
- Review: The Outlaw’s Mail Order Bride by Linda Broday - February 14, 2019