Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
So February was the Kiss theme and I had a good time with that one for sure, but moving into March I’ve decided to go with LGBT themed choices. Now, I know many of our readers don’t venture into these, but that’s okay. Having read the book is not a requirement for picking my next read. Your vote is still good whether you base it on cover, blurb, author or ‘eeny meeny miney moe’.
For the vote, I stuck with books having a romantic suspense tone and both are by familiar to me authors so click on your choice and share your reasoning in the comments section. Gratias!
First up, we have Razor Wire by Lauren Gallagher
And the alternative is The Two Gentlemen of Altona by Lisa Henry and JA Rock #1 Playing the Fool
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020