And it’s the start of a new year and I have big plans. One of them is to continue putting a dent in my TBR pile particularly my older review books. I’m going to make them the priority focus of my TBR Pile elimination and you, our super delightful readers, will be a great help.
Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
I went with a theme for this month which I think will be obvious when you see the titles.
Last Chance Hero by Hope Ramsay
#9 Last Chance
Last True Hero by Diana Gardin
#1 Battle Scars
I look forward to reading whichever you pick.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Getting Started - June 15, 2017
- Reader and Author Get Together 2017 #RAGT17 - June 12, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! - June 1, 2017
- The Book Report May 2017 - May 31, 2017
- Review: One Fell Sweep by Ilona Andrews, Narrated by Renee Raudman - May 29, 2017