And it’s the start of a new year and I have big plans. One of them is to continue putting a dent in my TBR pile particularly my older review books. I’m going to make them the priority focus of my TBR Pile elimination and you, our super delightful readers, will be a great help.
Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
I went with a theme for this month which I think will be obvious when you see the titles.
Last Chance Hero by Hope Ramsay
#9 Last Chance
Last True Hero by Diana Gardin
#1 Battle Scars
I look forward to reading whichever you pick.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Seven Nights of Sin by Kendall Ryan - November 13, 2019
- Review: The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan - November 11, 2019
- Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway: The Outlaw’s Heart by Amy Sandas - November 7, 2019
- Review: Shadows by Kristen Proby - November 4, 2019
- The Book Report October 2019 - October 31, 2019