Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
My theme is New Adult Sports Romances. I’ve read books by these authors and loved them so I’m pretty sure either way, I’ll be a happy reader gal.
Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan
#3 Game On
Thanks for your vote!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You: Unconventional Romance Advice to the Non-Athlete Heroine - November 21, 2019
- Review: Puck Me, Baby by Lili Valente - November 21, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Reboot: Holiday On Ice by Jaci Burton - November 20, 2019
- I Dare You: Fall Sports Romance - November 20, 2019
- Review Reboot: Game for Anything by Bella Andre - November 19, 2019