Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
And because I gave the moms their due in May, turn about is fair play, right? So let’s give you a couple of my favorite types of heroes to show case the guys. My own dad was a military guy so naturally I have to include one of those, but the cowboy? Just because…well, cowboys. Haha!
The Last Marine by Cara Crescent
Wild Cowboy Ways by Carolyn Brown
#1 Lucky Penny Ranch
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- What Book Are We Packing Next? Summer Reads! - June 16, 2018
- Blog All About It Challenge June 2018 - June 15, 2018
- Review: Ain’t She a Peach by Molly Harper - June 12, 2018
- Review: Ocean Light by Nalini Singh - June 11, 2018
- Review: My Life As a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland - June 10, 2018