Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
And because I gave the moms their due in May, turn about is fair play, right? So let’s give you a couple of my favorite types of heroes to show case the guys. My own dad was a military guy so naturally I have to include one of those, but the cowboy? Just because…well, cowboys. Haha!
The Last Marine by Cara Crescent
Wild Cowboy Ways by Carolyn Brown
#1 Lucky Penny Ranch
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Hammered by Kevin Hearne - May 25, 2017
- Review: Lethal Lies by Rebecca Zanetti - May 24, 2017
- Review: Feel Me by Cecy Robson - May 22, 2017
- Review: Indestructible by Emma Adams #YoungDelight - May 21, 2017
- Yakkety Yak, Let’s Chat … He’s Not Heavy; He’s My Brother - May 20, 2017