Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
I decided to go with a couple contemporaries that have been sitting on the pile forever that both seemed to shout a bit of summer lovin’ and fun to me. Both authors are new to me so I welcome you all making the call on this one.
Redneck Heaven by Marchelle Wallace
Rescue Me by Rachel Gibson
#3 Lovett, Texas
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott - August 13, 2018
- Yakkety Yak: Romance Reader Book Tag - August 12, 2018
- Review: Aced by K. Bromberg - August 10, 2018
- Review: Born of Darkness by Lara Adrian - August 8, 2018
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time Blog Tour #Excerpt - August 7, 2018