Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
Last month, I really challenged myself by offering up two books from the middle of their series. Well, this month, I’ve decided to go with a couple of historical romance choices from two new to me authors.
Temptation Has Green Eyes by Lynne Connolly
#2 Emperors of London
Island of a Thousand Springs by Sarah Lark
Thanks for your vote! It’s fun to read a book that other readers have chosen for me.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Breeder by Cara Bristol - June 19, 2017
- Review: Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen - June 16, 2017
- Interview with Chris Scully, author or Back to You - June 14, 2017
- Review: Back to You by Chris Scully - June 14, 2017
- Review: Sweet Home Cowboy by Marin Thomas - June 11, 2017