Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
Last month, I really challenged myself by offering up two books from the middle of their series. Well, this month, I’ve decided to go with a couple of historical romance choices from two new to me authors.
Temptation Has Green Eyes by Lynne Connolly
#2 Emperors of London
Island of a Thousand Springs by Sarah Lark
Thanks for your vote! It’s fun to read a book that other readers have chosen for me.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- What Book Are We Packing Next? Summer Reads! - June 16, 2018
- Blog All About It Challenge June 2018 - June 15, 2018
- Review: Ain’t She a Peach by Molly Harper - June 12, 2018
- Review: Ocean Light by Nalini Singh - June 11, 2018
- Review: My Life As a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland - June 10, 2018