Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
It’s the month that celebrates moms in the US so I thought I’d offer up two books that feature a couple of kick-butt heroines for your choosing pleasure. Because moms are everyday heroines and are totally kick-butt when necessary, right?
Pale Moon Walking by Paula Altenburg
Sins of the Warrior by Linda Poitevin
#4 Grigori Legacy
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Lost & Found by Anna B. Doe - October 16, 2017
- Review: Must Love More Kilts by Angela Quarles - October 14, 2017
- Review: Deal Breaker by Marnie St. Clair - October 13, 2017
- Review: Of Flame and Fate by Cecy Robson - October 12, 2017
- Review: Between You and Me by Lynn Turner - October 11, 2017