Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
This month I’m returning to that pile of won giveaways because I know there are some real gems there for me to discover.
Reluctant Protector by Nana Malone
Wilde Nights in Paradise by Tonya Burrows
#1 Wilde Security
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Save Your Breath by Melinda Leigh - September 19, 2019
- Blog All About It September 2019 - September 14, 2019
- Review: Simply Love by Mary Balogh - September 13, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Review: You Again by Carolyn Scott - September 12, 2019
- Review: Nothing to Fear by Juno Rushdan - September 11, 2019