Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
Rah, rah, siss boom, bah! Sports is where it’s at this month. What’s your pleasure? Swimming or Football?
Stroked by Meghan Quin
Risky Game by Tracy Solheim
#3 Out of Bounds
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: The Rising by Morgan Brice - June 18, 2019
- Review: Queen of Swords by Katee Robert - June 17, 2019
- Young Delight Audiobook Review: Simon vs. the Homo Sapien Agenda by Becky Albertalli - June 16, 2019
- Blog All About It June 2019 - June 15, 2019
- Review: The Departed by Shiloh Walker - June 13, 2019