Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
Rah, rah, siss boom, bah! Sports is where it’s at this month. What’s your pleasure? Swimming or Football?
Stroked by Meghan Quin
Risky Game by Tracy Solheim
#3 Out of Bounds
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- What Book Are We Packing Next? Summer Reads! - June 16, 2018
- Blog All About It Challenge June 2018 - June 15, 2018
- Review: Ain’t She a Peach by Molly Harper - June 12, 2018
- Review: Ocean Light by Nalini Singh - June 11, 2018
- Review: My Life As a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland - June 10, 2018