Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
Rah, rah, siss boom, bah! Sports is where it’s at this month. What’s your pleasure? Swimming or Football?
Stroked by Meghan Quin
Risky Game by Tracy Solheim
#3 Out of Bounds
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Hope At Christmas by Nancy Naigle - November 19, 2017
- Review: A Strange Scottish Shore by Juliana Gray - November 16, 2017
- Review: Twisted Truths by Rebecca Zanetti - November 14, 2017
- Review: Cress by Marissa Meyer - November 12, 2017
- Review: Educating Dr. Mayfield by Rebecca Heflin - November 10, 2017