Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
There is a certain category of books on my shelves that I am particularly ashamed to have neglected- the giveaway wins. Here, someone generously gave away their book, I entered the contest, and won-woohoo, but then there it sat… I am determined to do better about this. So, here, we’ll start with two choices.
Elsker by S.T. Bende
#1 The Elsker Saga
New Adult Paranormal Romance
Angeli by Jody Wallace
#1 Maelstrom Chronicles
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Saving Grace by Katie Graykowski - November 22, 2019
- I Dare You: Fall Sports Romance Book Tag - November 22, 2019
- Review Reboot: Once Perfect by Cecy Robson - November 21, 2019
- Review Reboot: Straddling the Line by Jaci Burton - November 20, 2019
- Review: Verite’ by Rachel Blaufield - November 20, 2019