Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
There is a certain category of books on my shelves that I am particularly ashamed to have neglected- the giveaway wins. Here, someone generously gave away their book, I entered the contest, and won-woohoo, but then there it sat… I am determined to do better about this. So, here, we’ll start with two choices.
Elsker by S.T. Bende
#1 The Elsker Saga
New Adult Paranormal Romance
Angeli by Jody Wallace
#1 Maelstrom Chronicles
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: The Outlaw’s Mail Order Bride by Linda Broday - February 14, 2019
- Review: Rock Chick Reawakening by Kristen Ashley - February 9, 2019
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - February 9, 2019
- Review: Slightly Married by Mary Balogh - February 7, 2019
- Review: A Merciful Truth by Kendra Elliot - February 4, 2019