Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
There is a certain category of books on my shelves that I am particularly ashamed to have neglected- the giveaway wins. Here, someone generously gave away their book, I entered the contest, and won-woohoo, but then there it sat… I am determined to do better about this. So, here, we’ll start with two choices.
Elsker by S.T. Bende
#1 The Elsker Saga
New Adult Paranormal Romance
Angeli by Jody Wallace
#1 Maelstrom Chronicles
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Don’t forget to pack Shadow’s Bane by Karen Chance! A kick-ass heroine will save the day! - August 11, 2018
- Review: Shadow’s Bane by Karen Chance - August 9, 2018
- Young Delight: A Study in Charlotte by Brittney Cavallaro - August 5, 2018
- Review: Eternal by Cecy Robson - August 3, 2018
- Review: Alien Intention by Cara Bristol - August 1, 2018