Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
There is a certain category of books on my shelves that I am particularly ashamed to have neglected- the giveaway wins. Here, someone generously gave away their book, I entered the contest, and won-woohoo, but then there it sat… I am determined to do better about this. So, here, we’ll start with two choices.
Elsker by S.T. Bende
#1 The Elsker Saga
New Adult Paranormal Romance
Angeli by Jody Wallace
#1 Maelstrom Chronicles
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote March 2018 - March 24, 2018
- The books that make us throw down…DNF - March 23, 2018
- Delighted By The Series – Sons of Broad Novellas by Tara Thomas - March 22, 2018
- Review: Tied to Trouble by Megan Erickson - March 21, 2018
- Excerpt + Giveaway: Wolf’s Mate by Celia Kyle - March 20, 2018