Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
This month, I’m in the mood to cozy up with something with a bit of mystery to it. As crisp fall nights descend earlier and the leaves rustle in the trees, yeah, I want a few shivers running up and down my spine. Though, admittedly these are not going to be that scary.
Here they are, your candidates for vote this month:
Like Arrows by Freya Parker
#6 Cedar Tree
A Most Extraordinary Pursuit by Juliana Gray
Historical Romantic Suspense
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019
- Caid: Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides by Cara Bristol #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 18, 2019
- Blog All About It February 2019 - February 17, 2019