Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will update everyone at the end of the month in my reading update and will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review.
This month, I’m in the mood to cozy up with something with a bit of mystery to it. As crisp fall nights descend earlier and the leaves rustle in the trees, yeah, I want a few shivers running up and down my spine. Though, admittedly these are not going to be that scary.
Here they are, your candidates for vote this month:
Like Arrows by Freya Parker
#6 Cedar Tree
A Most Extraordinary Pursuit by Juliana Gray
Historical Romantic Suspense
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott - August 13, 2018
- Yakkety Yak: Romance Reader Book Tag - August 12, 2018
- Review: Aced by K. Bromberg - August 10, 2018
- Review: Born of Darkness by Lara Adrian - August 8, 2018
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time Blog Tour #Excerpt - August 7, 2018