Each month, I will post up a pair (or more) of books. I would like you to vote on a choice. Yes! You will have the job of telling me what to read from my pile each month. I welcome your vote no matter what reason you choose (frivolous, serious or otherwise) that particular book and do share your reason in the comments just because I’m nosy. I will of course share my thoughts on the book itself in my review post.
The theme is heat and spice this month.
Blank Canvas by Mari Carr
#1 Big Easy
Disillusioned by divorce, Jennifer’s about to discover her wild side, starting with a tattoo from Caliph. And continuing with submission, spankings, wax play…all under the skilled hands of her wickedly sexy tattoo master.
In this story, readers are introduced to Caliph Lewis and his family. Future books in the Big Easy series will feature stories about other siblings from the close-knit, fun-loving, rather unconventional Lewis family.
One Gold Heart by Sadie Haller
#1 Dominant Cord
Finn Taylor is an asshole. So why does he keep showing up in Mac’s late-night fantasies as the Dom of her dreams? She can’t even ignore him, because she’s stuck working with the fellow musician for the Christmas concert season.
Mac Wallis is a mess, and Finn can’t fall for a submissive who’s so damaged she needs medication just to get through a performance. But he’s drawn to the beautiful oboist, even as he keeps pissing her off. He can’t resist trying to take care of her–in every way.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Spotlight: A SOLDIER UNDER HER TREE by Kathy Douglass - December 3, 2020
- Review: A Little Country Christmas by Carolyn Brown, Hope Ramsay, Rochelle Alers, A.J. Pine - November 30, 2020
- Holiday Delight Review: Bah, Humbug! by Heather Horrocks - November 29, 2020
- Review: A Cowboy’s Proposal by C.J. Carmichael - November 29, 2020
- Review: Stealing Jia by Gail Koger - November 28, 2020