My good friend Sharonda, Salacious Reads, does a wonderful meme called Tuesday Jams. Have a song, band, playlist or what ever, that you love…share it!
I listen to a wide variety of music with only a few genres that really don’t do it for me.
This week I am digging the song Islands by Sara Bareilles. Now I am not a fan of Sara’s, but at a dance conference for my daughter I heard this song and thought wow…I really like it. So I bought it when I got home. The song just kind of speaks to me when things are starting overcome me … the chaos of my life. It soothes me. And then I also pull out the video of my kid dancing to it as well 🙂
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Midnight with the Devil by Emma Castle #TGPUL2019 - February 23, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Bad Influence by Stefanie London #Giveaway - February 22, 2019
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019