My good friend Sharonda, Salacious Reads, does a wonderful meme called Tuesday Jams. Have a song, band, playlist or what ever, that you love…share it!
I listen to a wide variety of music with only a few genres that really don’t do it for me.
This week I am digging the song Islands by Sara Bareilles. Now I am not a fan of Sara’s, but at a dance conference for my daughter I heard this song and thought wow…I really like it. So I bought it when I got home. The song just kind of speaks to me when things are starting overcome me … the chaos of my life. It soothes me. And then I also pull out the video of my kid dancing to it as well 🙂
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Hot Mess by Jaine Diamond - November 14, 2019
- Spotlight: Sophia Sinclair - November 14, 2019
- Review: Seven Nights of Sin by Kendall Ryan - November 13, 2019
- Review: The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan - November 11, 2019
- Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway: The Outlaw’s Heart by Amy Sandas - November 7, 2019