Tyler and Viv have found each other again after a three day fling three years ago. Ideally suited for each other, they try to make a relationship work. However, they soon realize Tyler was expecting a 24/7 total power exchange relationship and Vivian will never be a full-time submissive. As they try to find a compromise, Vivian must deal with what a Total Power Exchange means, even if it’s only a part time power exchange, and Tyler must decide if he can live with a sometimes-Master and sometimes-boyfriend relationship.
Will they find their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
This title was published in 2010 with less than half of the current content. The story has been considerably rewritten and contains a great deal of new material for your reading enjoyment. I think it’s a far better story now, but if you read the original, you can be the judge!
Warning: Contains graphic language, consensual BDSM, bondage, and the use of toys including clamps, canes, plugs, paddles, and floggers.
Candace is offering one winner an Ebook of either of the Davenport books (Safeword: Davenport — or –Safewords: Davenport and Chiffon). Winner’s choice. Rafflecopter code below.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017