Tyler and Viv have found each other again after a three day fling three years ago. Ideally suited for each other, they try to make a relationship work. However, they soon realize Tyler was expecting a 24/7 total power exchange relationship and Vivian will never be a full-time submissive. As they try to find a compromise, Vivian must deal with what a Total Power Exchange means, even if it’s only a part time power exchange, and Tyler must decide if he can live with a sometimes-Master and sometimes-boyfriend relationship.
Will they find their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
This title was published in 2010 with less than half of the current content. The story has been considerably rewritten and contains a great deal of new material for your reading enjoyment. I think it’s a far better story now, but if you read the original, you can be the judge!
Warning: Contains graphic language, consensual BDSM, bondage, and the use of toys including clamps, canes, plugs, paddles, and floggers.
Candace is offering one winner an Ebook of either of the Davenport books (Safeword: Davenport — or –Safewords: Davenport and Chiffon). Winner’s choice. Rafflecopter code below.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge ~ March 2018 - March 15, 2018
- Tides of Honour by Genevieve Graham #TGPUL - February 28, 2018
- The Book Report February 2018 - February 28, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 25, 2018
- The World’s Worst Boyfriend by Erika Kelly #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2018