So, summer is the time of visiting for me and it has me thinking about so many book characters and their settings that I want to see. I’ve decided to pretend that is possible and made a list of several I wish to encounter for realsies. Humor me and then share with me which book character or place you would like to visit if you could.
First off, I want to drop in on the gals living down in Carolyn Brown’s Cadillac, Texas. I want to go and sample Carlene, her cousins, and their mother’s chili at the chili-cook off festival while listening to the chit chat about small town happenings while staring at handsome cowboys.
Next, I want to hang out with Celia and her sisters from Cecy Robson’s Weird Sisters series for a night on the town in Tahoe because mayhem always ensues for these cursed witches and I love a good dust-up now and then, but before that happens I’ll get to experience their sisterly togetherness for myself.
I’ll drop by Ruby Dye at her Curl Up and Dye shop in Sharon Sala’s Blessings, GA to look a treat and come away with some great relationship advice. Maybe I’ll spot the next pairing she’s busy helping find their way.
- Taking a census trip with Heather Long’s Shaw Sullivan to see all the extraordinary off-world places and do some alien and people watching with him and his motley crew would be highly entertaining.
And because I need a good mechanic now and then, I want to visit Patricia Brigg’s Mercy Thompson at her garage. If Stefan just happens to be dropping off his Scooby Doo van for repairs or Adam wants to swing by and pick Mercy up for lunch while I’m there, I won’t complain.
So there are a few. My list is long so I can store up visits for many a summer. What book character would you go visit? Do Tell!
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Blog All About It November 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Review: The Family Journal by Carolyn Brown - November 12, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Review: Santa in a Kilt by Donna Kauffman - November 11, 2019
- Review: Lake Silence by Anne Bishop - November 10, 2019
- Review: Sea Witch by Virginia Kantra - November 9, 2019