After Rios had his adventure and found his mate and his life direction, poor Aqua was feeling left on the outside looking in. Uncle Willy wisely sets the dragon kit on his own adventure and, of course, a wild and quirky dragon adventure ensues.
Dragon Home like the previous story Dragon Adventure are part of the overall Supernatural Consultant series. One could get away with reading it in a pinch as a standalone, but it really works best as far as understanding the world and knowing the additional characters to read it in order.
This is a short and fast read, but like the rest of the series it was humorous, cute, and heartwarming with its strong sense of family, relationships, and a pinch of action to keep it interesting.
Now while this one was short and fast, it also took the time to continue building the lore of the dragons and took things to the desert where Aqua could meet another supernatural species and more of his own kind in a different situation and setting.
I enjoyed this side story in the series about one of the precocious dragon kit twins growing up and coming into his own. I look forward to what is to come and hope there are further adventures for them with Dane, Mercury, and the other dragons.
My thanks to Less Than Three Press for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest review.
Romance Roundabout #157
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh - June 21, 2021
- Sweet Afternoon Delight Review: Grimoires and Gingerbread by Danielle Garrett - June 20, 2021
- Review: Galactic Search and Rescue by Carol Van Natta - June 20, 2021
- Audio Delight Review: Bewitched by Darynda Jones - June 19, 2021
- Review: A Warm Heart in Winter by J.R. Ward - June 19, 2021