Genres: Paranormal Romance, Young Adult Romance
Released on July 28, 2012
What I liked about the book: Most book drag the beginning on forever before they get to the actual story. Not this book it gets straight to the story while still gives you enough information.
What I did not like: I did not like how she spent most of the book doing the same thing. It is okay to do the same thing for a day or two but for how long she did it I almost gave up on the book.
My favorite character: My favorite would have to be Lena because of how she reacts. She has to close off herself to survive, but she opens up for Rylie when she realizes she needs it.
My least favorite character: I did not like Adam. I think he could be used more than a thought here and there. He could have reacted to some of Rylie’s reactions.
Would I recommend this book: I would recommend this book to the Fai fans at heart. You get the chilling threat of death. While you get a new kind of Fea.
Reviewed by Megan
** Currently free on Amazon **
Latest posts by megan (see all)
- Young Delight Review: Scorching Secrets by Kaitlyn Hoyt - September 15, 2013
- Young Delight Reiew: BlackMoon Beginnings by Kaitlyn Hoyt - September 1, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Dark Promise by Julia Crane and Talia Jager - August 4, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Independence by Shelly Crane - January 5, 2013
- Young Delight Review: Defiance by Shelly Crane - December 29, 2012