Genres: M/M Romance, Young Adult Romance
Published by Less Than Three Press
Released on 17 May 2017
Two teen dragon kits get bored and go on an adventure that brings a bit more than excitement for one of them. Fun, light, and a sweet romance in this latest installment of the urban fantasy Supernatural Consultant series.
Dragon Adventure is an in between short story that follows a few years the events of Dragon Soldier, book five, and tackles the story of a side character from the book three adventure.
Rios is a teen dragon and along with his brother, he is bored when his adopted parent tries to get him to sit in on adult stuff and take responsibilities around the home. Loved seeing him come into his own. An encounter with a non-dragon supernatural, drug-runners, the Canadian Coast Guard, and a clear insight into what he wants to do for his future career was a nicely developed piece. This is a light and quick read, but was perfect for that moment where I wanted that tone of story and didn’t have a lot of time while still getting a full and complete adventure in a favorite series. Looking forward to Aqua’s story now that Rios is settled.
Romance Roundabout #130 YA
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Spotlight: Rescue You by Elysia Whisler - October 22, 2020
- Boo Cause Reading’s Spooktacular: Kill You Graveyard Dead! - October 19, 2020
- Review: See Her Die by Melinda Leigh - October 18, 2020
- Review: Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson - October 13, 2020
- Boo-Cause Readings Spooktacular: Gaga For Ghosts - October 12, 2020