Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on November 10, 2013
A MacKenzie Christmas opens up with the whole MacKenzie clan gathered for Christmas but Grant needs a break from all the nieces, nephews, cousins, brothers, sister, etc. gathered together. Liliana Hart weaves a extremely fast paced story to get Grant the love of his life without his mercenary brothers or cousins stepping in to help.
Grant steps out for a walk to get away from the mountains of MacKenzies that showed up for Christmas. Reflecting on his own single status, he decides he needs to go to “town” to find a bride bring her back and live happily ever after. There aren’t many single women left, but one does spark his interest, but she is his little sister’s best friend, Annabeth. Annabeth does spark his desire and he thinks he is dreaming when he comes upon her trying to ice skate on the lake.
Oops! She falls in and Grant comes to her rescue, taking her back to his house where lust takes over, passion runs freely and love follows the heart.
Extremely short, its a good way to celebrate Christmas in between opening gifts.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020
- Spotlight: ALASKAN CHRISTMAS REDEMPTION by Belle Calhoune - October 15, 2020
- Spotlight & Giveaway: Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson - October 13, 2020
- Spotlight: HOME FOR THE BABY’S SAKE by Christine Rimmer - October 10, 2020
- Review: Taking It Easy by Erin Nicholas - October 2, 2020