Genres: Paranormal Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on March 22, 2012
This was a fast-paced novella that introduces a new werewolf romance series.
It leaps right in with Janet, an ER nurse, who gets a naked unconscious patient. Her patient is a mystery to her because he is no drunk or drugged out homeless guy. She is embarrassed by how attracted she is to him.
Max Ritter wakes up in a hospital and feels almost an instant connection with the cute nurse who is caring for him. Unfortunately, he scents his enemy right about the time he notices that said enemy has noticed his nurse, Janet.
Max now has the task of protecting Janet from Gorman, convincing her she is the one woman for him because he realizes she is his mate and then hardest of all finding a way of telling her his secret- that he’s a werewolf.
This story just leaps forward so fast that it makes my head spin. It had promising elements to it, but I wasn’t able to connect to the characters or the plot because of how fast it went. So much is hurried through or not even touched on just to get it to all fit into the page count. It definitely could have used some more time.
For those who don’t have much time to read, this shifter romance would probably work well.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Running Away With the Bride by Sophia Singh Sasson - January 14, 2021
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Running Away With the Bride by Sophia Singh Sasson - January 14, 2021
- Review: Once Upon a Mail Order Bride by Linda Broday - January 13, 2021
- Audio Delight Review: Ghosts Just Wanna Have Fun by Danielle Garrett - January 12, 2021
- Review: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - January 11, 2021