This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on February 16, 2012
Opposites Attract in a Second Chance Romantic Comedy between a Thief and a Cop was just the fun premise that had me one-clicking when this was a freebie. Quick, fun, and sexy crime caper romance!
Lily expected the cops on her doorstep when she’d just committed a crime, but worse, it was her ex putting her in handcuffs and not looking any happier about it. Lily has some fast talking to do.
Luke made the biggest mistake of his life when he reacted badly to her confession to being the daughter of a notorious thief and broke up with her, choosing his career over her. Now, he has her outlandish story and has to choose once again.
This is a novella-length story so it worked fast. It helped that its a second chance romance so I had no trouble jumping in at this point in their lives when the pair have a new encounter and a new chance. It spiced up quickly when they admitted to having a continuing attraction and feelings. But, they have to get Lily out of her jam. I love ‘heist’ stories so that made this one even more fun.
I had a good time with this one and would definitely pick up other books from this author under this name or her CJ Arthur name.
Mt. TBR #66
COYER Summer #47 2/5 novellas
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Radical by Colleen Cowley - October 26, 2020
- To Read or Not to Read … Read! – October 2020 - October 25, 2020
- Young Adult Audio Delight Review: Memento by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - October 25, 2020
- Review: To Kill a Warlock by H.P. Mallory - October 24, 2020
- Review: Jingle Balls: A Holiday Romantic Comedy Anthology - October 23, 2020