Genres: BDSM Romance, Contemporary Romance, M/M Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Thankful by Lissa Matthews is a short story continuing Thor and Bobby’s story over a visit home to Bobby’s parents over Thanksgiving. Bobby and Thor or out now in a committed D/s relationship, but still not living together. The story is told completely from Thor’s point of view, starting with a conversation between Thor and Bobby’s father. The father is unaccepting and while he doesn’t run Thor off, there is tension there. After their conversation, Thor and Bobby go for a walk in the woods to Bobby’s favorite spot. Needing to relieve tension, Thor starts a scene with Bobby. The two become emotional and express their feelings…mostly what they mean to each other on a day we all should be thankful.
The D/s is cathartic in that it relieves the stress they are both feeling, while also grounding them back to what they love about each other. There is not graphic sex between the two. One does receive pleasure, but it feels right. The point of the story wasn’t sex, it was being grateful for what we have found and hold onto it.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Want You To Want Me by Lorelei James - August 4, 2020
- The Book Report July 2020 - July 31, 2020
- Review: Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott and Audrey Carlan - July 25, 2020
- Review: Vampire’s Faith by Rebecca Zanetti - July 22, 2020
- Review: Play Dirty by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott - July 21, 2020