Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Harlequin
Released on July 1, 2018
Tucker takes us back to Buckhorn and the men who love deeply and the women who capture their hearts. The original four brothers have grown up and now the new generation is all falling in love. Kady has had enough and now Tucker must either get on board or get on board!
Tucker is the new sheriff of Buckhorn and the object of Kady’s obsession. But Tucker thinks Kady is a flirt and comes onto everything male and can walk, but in reality, she just a friendly girl. As the local weather girl, it’s Kady’s job to notify the town when weather is going to kick up a ruckus. When the two end up in an accident and rescuing a mother and her pups, Kady decides it’s time for Tucker to man up!
This is a short love story in the town that has grown in my heart. The elders all have to approve Tucker or in essence interfere. Family is huge in this family and Tucker needs to decide what he wants. The two come together in an explosion of passion and a twister that can scare even the bravest of us. This was a delightful return with Buckhorn with the new generation falling like flies!
Literary Pickers #18 – Boots
Review Writing Challenge #20
Books ‘N Tunes -Hearts Don’t Break Round Her by Ed Sheeran
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020
- Spotlight: ALASKAN CHRISTMAS REDEMPTION by Belle Calhoune - October 15, 2020
- Spotlight & Giveaway: Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson - October 13, 2020