Not only did I get to go to Disneyland and Hawaii this year for vacation, I got exactly two days to prepare to go to the Reader and Author Get Together put on my Lori Foster in Cincinnati, OH! This is my first year attending and what a deal it is. For $50 you get to have fun with authors and publishers while meeting new people. Well, I am kind of an introvert really. So I do a lot of people watching. That’s not to say I won’t ask an author about what they write if they sit at my table, it just means I don’t go trolling for authors.
So I went into a room today and got to take selfies with two authors I have never met and one I had the honor of meeting two years ago.
Meet Wendi Zwaduk/Megan Slayer (yeah, I love the name Megan!) I am totally getting on board to read her books soon!
Then I got to meet Jayne Rylon again! Her books keep my engines running!
Last up in this series was Gretchen Roberts, a new to me author!
The swag is off the hook fun!
Well I am off back to the conference for the book signing. I am not a huge autograph person because I just don’t have much room any more. But there are a few treasures I am hoping to get. See you soon!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Sugarcoated by Erin Nicholas - September 17, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Sugar Rush by Erin Nicholas - September 15, 2020
- Review: Sweet Sinclair by Maren Smith - September 15, 2020
- Review: Saving Sara by Maren Smith - September 14, 2020
- Review: Kaylee’s Keeper by Maren Smith - September 13, 2020