Fang Kattalakis (wolf) and Amy (Bear) meet up in this really messed up book. Can I confess? I read this six months ago and forgot to write the review. Confession: I don’t remember much about this one to write a review justice. I apologize for that and really can’t give this one a big review other than I remember thinking I was kind of disappointed in the who Bear shifter story and totally disappointed in Amy’s momma. Fang gets messed up and doesn’t really have a great way out of it. That’s about all I remember, but I needed this one for a challenge so I am going to have to leave it at that.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight, Excerpt, and Giveaway: Jackson by LaQuette - February 25, 2021
- The Book Report January 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Holiday Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway! Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear - December 10, 2020
- The Book Report November 2020 - December 1, 2020
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020